The Dutch Association for Contract Research Organisation, ACRON, was founded in 1995. With 45 companies trusting us, the ACRON strives to represent its members through:
- Improving quality of clinical research
- Advocating the members’ interests by representation in the sector and at institutional bodies
- National and international involvement in Clinical Research
- Partnering in various consultation structures
- Knowledge exchange and networking at our symposia
The ACRON is looking forward to celebrate its 25th anniversary at the EUCROF conference in 2020!
In 2010 a group of enthusiastic Belgian clinical researchers from 11 CROs felt a need to gather and to share their knowledge, expertise and challenges in the clinical research business.
They organised a first very successful event and created the association of Belgian CROs, called BeCRO.
Today, 10 years later, the association counts more than 30 member companies. They continue to share expertise on a high level in the sector and advocate to the Belgian institutional bodies.
The organisation strengthened over the years, the importance of clinical trials in Belgium increased. BeCRO is facilitating interactions between its members, promoting clinical research in Belgium and is advocating the interest of its members in Belgium and Europe.
The BeCRO board is looking forward to celebrate its 10th anniversary on 2020.