COVID-19 POLICY AND PREVENTIVE MEASURES - CHANGE
We are committed to providing a safe meeting environments and to ensuring the health and safety of all conference participants. As the situation of COVID-19 has evolved very fast due to the Omicron variant, we have to re-consider and adapt the previously announced preventive measures.
We kindly ask attendees to the 6th European Conference on Clinical Research (6th ECoCR) to comply with the following health and safety protocols:
Before Leaving Home
- All participants attending in person are required to have at least 2 doses of anti-COVID vaccination, or to be cured from COVID-19 in the last 6 months.
- All participants should check the www.spth.gob.es website to complete the form required by the Spanish authorities and to obtain a QR code necessary to enter the country.
- Registrants who feel sick, who have been tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the 6th ECoCR (even if still asymptomatic), or who have been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 within 10 days of conference should stay home. Registrants who cancel their meeting registration for any of these reasons will receive an access to the virtual platform where the comprehensive conference content will be streamed.
On-site During the Event
- We kindly ask every participant to perform an antigen self test in the morning of each conference day, before entering the conference premises.
- Please ensure that you bring a set of two antigen testing kits with you to complete the requested testing. However, if any delegate has no self-test kit available there will be some available at the registration location. Delegates will then be asked to sign a list confirming their negative test result before entry.
- All delegates are required to wear the FFP2 masks that cover their nose and mouth at all times while attending the 6th ECoCR programmes and social event.
- All delegates who experience symptoms associated with COVID-19 while attending the 6th ECoCR are required to immediately discontinue their participation in the conference and are encouraged to immediately seek medical care.
- All participants who are tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days after returning home from the conference are encouraged to notify the EUCROF staff by e-mail: email@example.com. Upon receipt of any such notification, and while maintaining the confidentiality of any attendee who reports a positive postmeeting COVID-19 test result, we will notify all event attendees of their potential exposure to COVID-19 during the conference.